Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Shoe For Thought.

.......remember Jimmy Choo? His shoes were so great they should have called him Jimmy "Shoe". What ever happened to him?? OH! I know!

Manolo Blahnik.






SJP and Sex and The City helped launch the career of this shoe god. Then his name too left our lips like slow drying gloss. Who took his place??








Christian Louboutin.
















Who assisted in giving us the covered platform and such grandeur elegance. I'm still praising him for it today. It leaves me wondering though who's next after him.

We all know good things must come to an end, and even tho all these designers are still doing their thing, we don't hear too much about the previous two anymore.

Such is Fashion. So who's next?
Could it be Guiseppe Zanotti with his
take on edgy sexiness?,




or Mui Mui and their sheer uniqueness?
..a bit much for me.

Personally I love L.A.M.B shoes. I think they nail the Rocker-Chic look. My fav. Who ever is next I'm sure will stir our senses just like their predecessors.






No comments:

Post a Comment