Thursday, August 20, 2009

RANT: Just Pissed!

So.... I've had my calendar marked for about 3 months now to remind myself that the premier of Project Runway is tonight on Lifetime at 10pm. Monday this week I'm all excited because it's getting close to that time. How about two days before the premier of my favorite show
....THE FUCKING CABLE COMPANY DECIDES TO TAKE LIFETIME OFF UNLESS YOU'VE RECEIVED/HOOKED UP YOUR CONVERTER BOX!!!!!

BULLSHIT MAN!!!!

Why don't I just watch it at home you ask??? Because some how my boyfriend has free basic cable and I don't blame him for not paying for it when he has it for free. However now I gotta either bug the shit outta my parents to hurry up and hook up, then call the cable company to activate theirs OR..find some other place to be at a 10pm to watch the show. Ridiculous I swear.............


I'm gonna cry.

No comments:

Post a Comment