Monday, August 31, 2009

Au De Texan Girl

With base notes of woodsy elements, amber and patchouli and middle notes of florals like frangipani and peony it's no surprise that I'm digging Jessica Simpon's new perfume Fancy Love.

I never thought I'd hear myself saying I was digging something Jessica Simpson put out ( her shoes aren't the greatest things in the world. Every now and then she gets it right with the footwear) but this scent is nice. It's not too overpowering and it's seems like it will not only get your mothers approval but your grandmothers as well as you most certainly won't be called a harlot wearing this scent. Well done Jessica.
On another note... is it just me or does the new Queen Latifa perfume Queen smell very similar to a scent Givenchy launched several years ago? Every time I smell it I keep thinking Organza...Organza.. ???

No comments:

Post a Comment