Friday, August 7, 2009

Need Supply

When something's good...it's just good. Point blank. As an avid online shopper it's not always easy to find clothing that's affordable but also good quality. I love ASOS and Forever21. You'll also find me searching the sales and clearance sections of Nordstrom, Dillards, and Victoria's Secret. I'm cheap.. and don't like to pay a lot for clothes unless they're made by me. So .. how excited was I when I was turned on to Need Supply Co. THIS MUCH!! I-----------------------------------I...that's a lot in typing sense.

They carry well known designers like Acne Jeans, Marc by Marc Jacobs, as well as off the radar ones like Naked and Famous, and Warriors of Radness<-----great name. Most of the prices are well under $200 which is a steal for what you get and the clothes aren't trendy, but some of them will make an impact if you like to be different. I wish, wish, WISH and pray the were a registered website of SavvyCircle.com. My wishlist would be loaded. Seriously... look at this It's so cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment