Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Sweet Caroline

Do you too watch The Real Housewives of NJ? I've watched many of the series and have to say these ladies are my favorite. Not just because I'm from NJ and can relate to them, but for 2 housewives in particular. You got the sweetheart Jacqueline, The Princess Teresa, and the... uh..wacky one.. Danielle... sorry Danielle.. I call it like I see it. Then you got Dina and Caroline. How many of you out there love the Manzo sisters. I "Love Love Love" them! Muah Muah Muah....thank you for that Teresa.


Caroline is the "Mother Hen". She's so damn cute! She's got such great values and morals. It's nice to see that on TV again knowing it wasn't written into a script. If I could choose my mom it would SO be her. Someone would have to make me Italian, but I would gladly go all Michael Jackson for such a supportive, loving, SUPER cooking mother. I know you read my comment to your Bravo blog Caroline. I don't live that far from you. I promise to come over, eat my fill, and take my butt back to Trenton...promise. Open door policy... you said it.


And then there's Dina. When you see Dina she is a little intimidating, (LOL can't get over her saying she would "knock her((Danielle's)) block off!"..too funny) but this woman is who I want to be at her age. She's gorgeous, sophisticated and so chic! The fact that she runs her charity Project Ladybug shows there's more to her then meets the eye. I also love that she put her business on hold to raise her daughter. Dina if you ever need an assistant for you Interior Design business give me a call.. In fact you can find me at your sisters house for dinner!

These women are a very good example of what it means to be strong, supportive and confident. It's great to see them on TV being as real as they are and not sugar coating anything for the cameras. Love you ladies! Keep it real, Keep it Jersey!

No comments:

Post a Comment