Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Super Shit.....

I had FINALLY found a pink polish that didn't make my fingers look like an 80's hand model reject...


Sinful Colors Bikini Line!

The annual Summer Solstice party was this Saturday past..


and I really wanted to wear some color.  I got this great color-block dress and decided to do my nails in the Bikini Line pink. Well...my manicure was holding up strong until I added this a two days later...


Okay..I know what you're thinking..."It's a top coat...what could go wrong??"...This

 I have been using Sally Hansen's Super Shine for years, and just now realized it's caused my chipping.  Why now??  Because I now wait a whole day to add my topcoat so I'm certain the polish is dry.  Now to be fair, I'm not sure if the waiting has anything to do with it or not as my nails often chip, however not a single chip the two days prior to adding the topcoat. Sinful Colors did its "thang" for a $1.99.  Not a flawed nail in sight... and let me tell you people...

..this isn't cool when you're kneading dough...
...no one wants THIS surprise in their buttermilk biscuits.





No comments:

Post a Comment