Saturday, July 12, 2014

POST Post Baby Body and Workout.

Ok..last time I spoke about my post baby body it was pretty rough


I know... Well Thank You Befit in 30 Extreme!  That, a little gym time and a pretty clean diet got me here


LOVE LOVE LOVE LionsGate BeFit workouts.  When it came to building muscle and burning fat these videos did the trick.  I've been doing them for a while every now and again but just recently made them routine.  They work people.  Grant it I don't just do them alone.  I mix in two 10 min. strength training workouts after but the the fat burn really comes from Befit in 30 Extreme.  


Not all of the In 30 Extreme workouts are as hard as I'd like them to be, but that's where the other videos come in...


Now I'd just like to point out that although I think I'm pretty fit...this lower body clip from Cardio Barre




and ANYTHING by Cassey Ho from Blogilates give me a serious run for my money.


yo...this lil chick is STRONG!!  I guess because I'm used to short reps with heavy weights...These girls practice no weights and LOTS of reps.  I was not ready.
...but the results.....stunning!

All workouts found on YouTube people.  You really don't need a gym membership to get in shape.







No comments:

Post a Comment