Wednesday, July 30, 2014

July Favorite...Singular

...you see this



This container is currently sitting empty in my garbage bucket, and reigning as my new favorite yogurt flavor!

I see people do a monthly "favorites" on blogs and vlogs and thought... I don't really have many new favorites to have something every month.  Nor do I really have many new favorite"s"... plural. But for the month of July I got a singular one!    
I've always liked Siggis yogurt.  It's been my brand favorite for a while (check out that protein to carb ratio!) but per 5.3oz cup they're just too expensive (previously $1.99 dropping to $1.89..my best guess at Shoprite).   Good ole Target however has them a little cheaper so I decided to splurge and tried this flavor.  .....pure heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment