Sunday, July 20, 2014

Hair Skin & Nails

So I've decided to take the Nature's Bounty Hair, Skin and Nails 30 day challenge.


Yes..I'm chewing on the gummies cause I'm cool like that.

  I started this journey the 15th of June looking like this...




to this by July 16th


Now I know it's probably hard to see any difference ( I did take other pictures but lets face it..I'm a selfie novice and they all were pretty bad), but I'm in the exact same lighting ...maybe a little a bit of difference in weather light addition but there have been changes.  Any acne discolorations have cleared pretty quickly than normal and my whole face seems brighter while my skin seems more supple.  I will actually go with only BB cream now which is where I like to be if not no make up at all in the summer.  As for my hair and nails... well having my daughter put a hurt on both.  I haven't really seen a change in either with the supplements however my hair been up in extensions for a while and my nails just started getting decent once I went back to eating fatty fishes.  That seems to always do the trick for my nails.  
Anyway Nature's Bounty Hair Skin and Nails is doing wonders for my skin at least.  I am still using my concoction of Burts Bees brightening wash with African Black soap and an oat and honey scrub so the supplements may just be getting the right assistance.  Who knows...it' working. 












Photo courtesy of NaturesBounty.com

No comments:

Post a Comment