Monday, March 7, 2011

Sweater Etcetera

Man I love a good sweater.  I'm aware that the last night I praised on it was pretty much the same color as this one by McQ, however different detail.

                                                      I love a good cable knit sweater


and this one has all that I could ask for and more.  I'm normally not a fan of any kind of asymmetrical design, but this one doesn't irritate me as much as others have in the past.  I'm pretty sure it has to do with the knit.


So Goregous.... gotta have it!...which means I gotta wait for a sale!


McQ - Alexander McQueen



Asymmetrical Sweater



$340.00 @ Shopbob.com

http://www.shopbop.com/asymmetrical-sweater-mcq-alexander-mcqueen/vp/v=1/845524441888631.htm?folderID=2534374302024636&fm=other-shopbysize-viewall

No comments:

Post a Comment