Friday, March 26, 2010

You Smell Purteh.

Have you guys too lavished in the greatness that is Sephora's Dry Body Oil?? Ok.. Maybe that was a bit of an overstatement, but this stuff does have "Wow" factor. I give Sephora a lot of credit for being a retailer of some of the best cosmetics out there to try and dip their hand it the pot themselves. Why not..right??
I see the website says the oils are "deeply moisturizing" and tho they're nice, they're not exactly Aveeno. The real shabang is the scent! They smell so good and it lingers on you for quite some time. I own the Apple Pomegranate and I'll admit the first time I put it on I was hooked. Excellent. Of course it won't cure your eczema if it even does the trick for your winter skin but this is a perfect summer moisturizer. It's not greasy, it's spritzes a light mist, and smells incredible. Plus at $8- 10 bucks a pop it's a steal.


http://www.sephora.com/browse/product.jhtml?id=P196800&categoryId=C640&shouldPaginate=true

No comments:

Post a Comment