Monday, December 21, 2009

Gotta Have It!!

There's some things that as soon as you look at them you know..you gotta have it.  That's the way I felt when I first laid my eyes on this oversided "St. Croix" tote by Vitalio. 
                                                                                                                                                                           

If you've been kind enough to have read any of my previous posts you know that I have a thing for anything Cognac in color.  Add to that the lovely nautical theme, and the fact that it's roomy enough to hold all the crap I carry ...it's pretty much a no-brainer for me as to whether I'll buy this or not.  How could I not.   This loveliness sells for about $45.00 and you can pick it up at Amazon.com via my store link below.  Hope they still have one for you.


No comments:

Post a Comment