Wednesday, August 21, 2013

Photo Bomb!

OMG! I am seriously disliking Shutterfly right now!


I got a coupon from Target for a free 8x8 book and was thrilled.  Yay...something to do with all my favorite "Bean" pictures!


Wrong!  I am having the hardest time just keeping the damn thing on track.  I remove pictures to replace with others from a frame just to have difficulty getting the new picture in the frame. Instead of going into the same spot it wants to only set in the whole page messing up the layout!  Leaving me having to start the whole thing over again, removing all the pictures and refreshing the layout. Pretty sure I'm doing something wrong here.

But then the damn site keeps crashing.  Or at least Shockwave does.  It must have crashed on me about 7 times so far with the last time being only 5 minutes ago leading me to write this post.  I just want a damn baby book man... really.  I'm gonna stick with Snapfish from now on.  The pictures may take 5 minutes to upload but at least it doesn't take 5 years to get through a project!

No comments:

Post a Comment