Thursday, August 18, 2011

Red, White and Blue-Black

I've always been afraid to experiment with color.  Black, blue and brown were my go-to's for ALL seasons.  .....sad I know. Now that I'll be turning 30 soon, I seem to be getting a little more daring.  Thank the Gods for Polyvore!  It's allowing me to experiment safely and see what I MAY actually be willing to try.  .....I feel great things are coming!!!


Red, White and Blue-Black


Alexander McQueen jersey tank
£95 - brownsfashion.com

Pocket jacket
£426 - theoutnet.com

Alexander McQueen legging
£570 - harveynichols.com

Lace sandals
$623 - saksfifthavenue.com

Miss Selfridge clutch hand bag
£28 - missselfridge.com

Giuseppe Zanotti metal jewelry
$450 - giuseppezanottidesign.com

AA Kinal Jewelry spiked jewelry
£25 - notjustalabel.com

No comments:

Post a Comment