Wednesday, December 8, 2010

I Likey!


BonaDrag.com isn't usually the first website I'd turn to for elegant, chic clothing, however they very much surprised me today.

This dress is from the label Shakuhachi and it almost seems odd to be found on a website showcasing beautiful oddities. (Don't take that literally, view the site and see the wonders they offer) I'm in love with the overall design of this dress.  Something about being almost completely covered with a slice a skin show is very sexy to me.  Yes.. I'm a "Less is More" girl. The lavender and red leopard print gives it that much more sex appeal. You know what gives it even more appeal than that.. the fact that it's currently 50% off on sale for $156.00.

http://www.bonadrag.com/index.php?l=product_detail&p=262

No comments:

Post a Comment