Wednesday, November 3, 2010

A Rise Above

Picture this.. the coldest of winter days, snow about 2.5 feet deep, a lil icy and slippery, however you just don't wanna break out the functional snow boots, and you passed up the multi-colored Tommy's.  You could step outta the house in these.



I was browsing Nastygal.com and stumbled upon these Josh Buckled Shearling Boot by Dolce Vita. Are they not my perfect color? And how cool are the buckles really!! I love that it still has the hiking boot sole so you get better traction on a wet day, but I guess the heel height (4.35") doesn't exactly add to their safety factor.
All in all they are still a beautiful boot. For $245.00 a pop however... I may wait til a sale.  http://www.shopnastygal.com/products/new/clothing/shoes/Josh-Buckled-Shearling-Boot.html


No comments:

Post a Comment