Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Vampire Diaries...uuuhh.. Fake Ass Twilight??

I did try to watch the show last Thursday... Not only because it's what came on before Supernatural but because I thought I'd give it a chance. I couldn't get past 10 mins. Now I'm not a huge Twilight fan but I did think the movie was pretty good. Mr. Pattisons character was very alluring... in a "it hurts so much but I like it" kinda way. .I actually heard some lady say this weekend "It's the guy from Twilight! He's hot! I am so cougar for him!" HAHAHA!!! Classic. I loved it!
ANYWAY.. Paul Wesley as Edwar... I mean Stefan.. -so his name is sexier- left me looking for Edward. Will that be the new norm for teenage male vampires?? Extra mysterious with such a look of torment in their face that you can't help but feel something for them?? Cause that would suck. It's probably a decent show and I should give it another chance, but it just left me more anticipated about New Moon. I'll perhaps TRY to watch it again this Thursday. At least Supernatural's back on!

No comments:

Post a Comment